It’s me, Chloe!
Fall Break started last Thursday and I’m visiting Florence, Rome, Barcelona and Lisbon. I’m currently in Barcelona so I want to make a checklist of where to visit, what and where to eat to cities that I have travelled to based on my own knowledge.
Where to visit:
- Casa Batlló - renowned building, Antoni Gaudi’s work. Best when it’s lit up at night.
- Sagrada Família - large unfinished Roman Catholic church, Antoni Gaudi’s work, Gothic architecture.
- La Boqueria - large public market with a ton of fruits and cheap eats such as empanadas.
- Barcelona Cathedral - Gothic architecture.
- Barcelonata beach - chill beach, popular spot
- Bunker del Carmel - amazing, untouristy view of Barcelona.
- Traditional paella with seafood, Restaurant 7 Portes: this place is a bit expensive but really worth it!
- Patata bravas - fries with spanish mayo-like sauce, highly-recommended; anywhere honestly.
- Churros, Xurreria sagrada família: I got this place recommended by a friend, really good, it has churros filled with nutella/cream, etc.
- Gambas al Ajillo (Spanish-style garlic shrimp), Restaurant Cachitos Rambla
- El Quim de la boqueria - tapas bar at La Boqueria market - everything is good!
- Croquetas (fried balls of meat or vegetables), InterTapa Restaurant
Here are some photos of the food and the city: (photos in attached link to Google Drive)
If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !